Pregnancy is a very special time to have photographs taken. There truly is a glow that only a new mother-to-be carrying her unborn child can possess. It’s beautiful. Capturing the emotion and expression of expecting mothers, fathers and siblings is something that always brings such a sense of awe. To see a mother cradling her belly, or to see a new father looking at his wife’s tummy with such feeling and amazement, is a reminder that pregnancy is an intimate and powerful miracle. A brand-new person is about to be born into the world, and I love being able to be a part of the parents’ joy and eager expectation.
For a single birth, four to six weeks before your due date is a good time to schedule your appointment. For multiple births, giving a little more time for unexpected arrivals is needed and we recommend scheduling six to eight weeks before your due date. We have an array of maternity dresses that you are welcome to use in your session. You are welcome to bring your own clothing and props, and we will be sure to accommodate!
- Each booking will begin with a consultation so that we can tailor your photos specifically to you. Additional consultations via email or telephone will be included leading up to the session to finalize the details of your session.
- Use of my maternity gowns and wraps is included. Have your own? Let’s discuss how we can incorporate them!
- Spouses/partners and siblings are welcome to be included in your session.
- Each image will be beautifully and professionally retouched.
- An online ordering gallery you can share with your family and friends will be available about 3 weeks after your session. This gallery will remain online for a period of 14 days. A mobile device gallery is also included, and will remain active for one year.